Monday, April 26, 2010

Pass it along - Let's Love

I was listening to K-Love today and a man called in and told everyone that someone had bought his Starbucks coffee this morning. No more than 3 minutes later a female caller called in from CT and stated that she had bought coffee for someone and she wondered if it was the same person. She said, "Wouldn't it be neat if we were both listening to K-Love?".
I got all verklempt because I was reflecting on a time when I didn't even know where my next meal would come from. Many people bought me dinner during that time of my life simply...because. Why don't you look into the eyes of those around you this week. Really take a good, long, hard look and think to yourself, "What does the Lord have in store for this person?" If you see someone with sadness in their eyes, a child who is throwing a tantrum at their side, or a grumpy fellow; buy them lunch this week.
The Lord calls us to reach out to those who need HIS love. Let's Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.