There is but one moment.
There is but one moment that my Lord Jesus saved me. There is one moment that I'm born and one that I leave this earth. I may have only one moment with you; This moment will not come again.
Oh Lord that I may NEVER lose a moment that could be used to serve you.
Esther 4:4 "Who knows whether you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?"
EMBRACE this time. It is only given to you once.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Worship HIM
John 4:23 - Yet a time is coming, and is here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshippers the Father seeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.