I'm up at 4:30 again - completely freaking out. What is this Lord? You want me to open the bible right now and find scriptures? OK...off I go to make some coffee. I can't seem to catch a break on my sleep pattern and I've decided it is the Lord trying to prepare me for my new time zone perhaps...or just to sit quietly and really lean on Him. If only the butterflies in my tummy would stop flying around. If only....(my mind starts to wander). If only..hmmmm maybe I should add butterflies to her room. I bet she will love butterflies. If only I could know without a doubt that the moment I see her I'll know she is mine and that I'll love her eternally. If only I will know that even though my life will never be the same - it will be even more richly blessed. If only these butterflies would quit dancing in my stomach.
I suppose I'll get back to my task at hand to handwrite my scriptures to take on my journey.
Psalm 56:3
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.